Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Transitions....

No new pictures to share today..Sorry!  We're getting ready for Grant to go back to school on Monday.  It's going to be so weird to not drive away with him every morning.  Alex and I are going to have to discover our own routine and fun things to do during the day.  The dance year will kick off in September, and then Grant and Alex will get to have some special "daddy time" every week.  I had to teach some summer classes last night, so they got to spend some time.  Grant said he's really looking forward to that time with Alex, and I'm so glad.   

Alex has started to really sleep!  It's been great!  I usually feed him around 10:30pm, and then he'll sleep til 5 or 6am, eat again, sleep until 9 or so, eat again and then sleep until 11am!  It's amazing to finally get some sleep again!  If he keeps up with this schedule, then we'll be up when Grant is getting ready and leaving for school between 5:30 and 6:30, which will be nice (and even nicer that I get to stay in my PJs and go back to sleep!).  

Alex loves to stand, and completely supports himself.  He just holds onto our hands for balance.  He's so strong!  He has also developed an attachment to his blankies.  He has to have his blanket touching his face and gathered in his hands to fall asleep.  It's so sweet. He smiles all the time and likes to talk too!

That's about all that we have going on for now.  The only thing left to say is:

Happy 4th Birthday Eli!!!  We love you bubba!

No comments: